A Message regarding COVID19 from Roy Mechanical LLC
We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, we began taking precautions, such as the use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (ie handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our clients’ homes and businesses.
It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff and clients:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at:
Email: [email protected]
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. As everyone is aware of the 4 to 6 feet rule that has been blasted around the news and media.
- Our technicians will use the company-provided Clorox hand sanitizer. We have always utilized booties when in clients’ homes, and we will continue to do so.
- Each technician has been equipped with Clorox hand sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk.
- If a technician is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this challenging and unprecedented time.
-From my home to yours,
Roy DeLong II